domenica 15 settembre 2013

The Brain Subject and the Author of the Articles

Here is the first of a series of articles to be published about a topic that has been developed in secrecy, and that is known almost only to those involved and their victims. The issue is modern brain research, involving medical abuses and doctors misuse of their patients for critical experimentation. It’s about scientific progress and the price that many people have had to pay even though they never accepted to involve themselves, being unwitting or unwilling participants for a life time of remote controlled brain experiments.
My name is Robert Naeslund and the issue to be covered is in many ways one with my life, but in different aspects during varied times. From being a victim with personal experiences, I liberated myself and started to research the topic, writing a book, make reports, articles and lecturing on this hidden agenda to open up a public debate.
The following articles are not addressing my case in particular, but the subject as a whole. For me it all began in my youth, at Stockholm’s South Hospital (Södersjukhuset) when I was admitted for an operation. The surgeon implanted electrodes in my brain without my knowing and after that I was used for brain experimentation which went on for many years. I had no understanding of what I was exposed to, but on discovering the reality I began trying to prove it. No doctors in Sweden would to help me.

------> clicca per accedere

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento